2/18/2012

Meaning behind the title

Some of you may wonder what the title of my blog means. I chose "I am Beautiful" because as woman/girl it can be hard to think of yourself as beautiful. But in the past months I have though long on hard on that and it came to me "I am beautiful no matter what I think or Say", and also that I need to remind myself of my true inner and outer beauty. I have also decided to tell myself "Who cares what people say or think", sometimes girls will look at what I'm wearing and judge me. But I have deiced to just ignore that and say "Who Cares, I know I'm beautiful inside and out!". I will admit there are some days I don't feel pretty but I am. That's why one of the photos in my header is of my hair in curlers, I used to feel ugly when my hair wasn't fixed and or when I didn't have makeup on. But now I remind my self "I am Beautiful!", I hope to be able to show myself more and more how beautiful I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment